Welcome to computerized mathematical modeling
- Create conceptual designs and generate explicit mathematics
- Copy the mathematics to Maple or Mathematica for further analysis or optimization
- Visualize by pasting results back into Geometry Expressions
- Document your analysis by exporting drawing and mathematics into your office suite
“Great product! I found it very helpful in visualizing different geometric forms and how they interact. I've been experimenting with gears, levers, cranks.
Welcome to a new way to learn mathematics
- Mathematical problems emerge naturally from real world situations
- Geometry is fully integrated into the rest of mathematics
- Students can be exposed to problem formulation and idealization
- Choose appropriate solution technique: numeric, automated symbolic, or by-hand
- L Van Warren has combined Geometry Expressions apps with the Kindle in his new eBook available from amazon.com here.
- Our Euclid's Elements now covers books 1-6 and contains over 180 interactive diagrams.
Available on iTunes.
- Geometry Expressions v3.2 is now available! Click here to see the new features.