Welcome to computerized mathematical modeling
- Create conceptual designs and generate explicit mathematics
- Copy the mathematics to Maple or Mathematica for further analysis or optimization
- Visualize by pasting results back into Geometry Expressions
- Document your analysis by exporting drawing and mathematics into your office suite
“Geometry Expressions visualizes and models situations with a few clicks, making the problem more than mere numbers and symbols. This is definitely not the traditional math work that students are accustomed to. It is far more interesting.
Junior, Westview High School
Welcome to a new way to learn mathematics
- Mathematical problems emerge naturally from real world situations
- Geometry is fully integrated into the rest of mathematics
- Students can be exposed to problem formulation and idealization
- Choose appropriate solution technique: numeric, automated symbolic, or by-hand
- L Van Warren has combined Geometry Expressions apps with the Kindle in his new eBook available from amazon.com here.
- Our Euclid's Elements now covers books 1-6 and contains over 180 interactive diagrams.
Available on iTunes.
- Geometry Expressions v3.1 is now available! Click here to see the new features.