Welcome to computerized mathematical modeling
- Create conceptual designs and generate explicit mathematics
- Copy the mathematics to Maple or Mathematica for further analysis or optimization
- Visualize by pasting results back into Geometry Expressions
- Document your analysis by exporting drawing and mathematics into your office suite
“The best thing about Geometry Expressions is the ease of use. GE has very convenient menus and one can do nice things like specify lengths of segments and have them appear as desired.
Prof John A Velling
Department of Mathematics,
Brooklyn College, USA
Welcome to a new way to learn mathematics
- Mathematical problems emerge naturally from real world situations
- Geometry is fully integrated into the rest of mathematics
- Students can be exposed to problem formulation and idealization
- Choose appropriate solution technique: numeric, automated symbolic, or by-hand
- Geometry Expressions v3.3 is now available! Click here to see the new features.
- L Van Warren has combined Geometry Expressions apps with the Kindle in his new eBook available from amazon.com here.
- Our Euclid's Elements now covers books 1-6 and contains over 180 interactive diagrams.
Available on iTunes.