Welcome to computerized mathematical modeling
- Create conceptual designs and generate explicit mathematics
- Copy the mathematics to Maple or Mathematica for further analysis or optimization
- Visualize by pasting results back into Geometry Expressions
- Document your analysis by exporting drawing and mathematics into your office suite
“I found Geometry Expressions very useful. It helped me solve in an easy way mathematical relations that are long and cumbersome to find by hand. It helped me concentrate on problems with a minimum waste of time for calculations. I think it will be very useful for teachers and for students interested in geometry.
Dr Paolo Custodi
Welcome to a new way to learn mathematics
- Mathematical problems emerge naturally from real world situations
- Geometry is fully integrated into the rest of mathematics
- Students can be exposed to problem formulation and idealization
- Choose appropriate solution technique: numeric, automated symbolic, or by-hand
- L Van Warren has combined Geometry Expressions apps with the Kindle in his new eBook available from amazon.com here.
- Our Euclid's Elements now covers books 1-6 and contains over 180 interactive diagrams.
Available on iTunes.
- Geometry Expressions v3.1 is now available! Click here to see the new features.