Welcome to computerized mathematical modeling
- Create conceptual designs and generate explicit mathematics
- Copy the mathematics to Maple or Mathematica for further analysis or optimization
- Visualize by pasting results back into Geometry Expressions
- Document your analysis by exporting drawing and mathematics into your office suite
“I was a secondary school teacher for 42 years and I would have loved to have had Geometry Expressions available as part of my teaching program. I think this is one of the great maths programs. It should be in every student's toolkit just as compasses and ruler have always been.
Welcome to a new way to learn mathematics
- Mathematical problems emerge naturally from real world situations
- Geometry is fully integrated into the rest of mathematics
- Students can be exposed to problem formulation and idealization
- Choose appropriate solution technique: numeric, automated symbolic, or by-hand
- Geometry Expressions v3.1 is now available! Click here to see the new features.
- Geometry Expressions v3.1 is in beta! Go here to see what's new and how to get involved.
- Saltire has launched a web site, Euclid's Muse, where you can post the apps you generate with Geometry Expressions.